Therefore, this policy shall apply to Powerful Planner and govern any and all data collection and usage thereof. Through the use of www.powerfulplanner.com (The “Site”) you are consenting to the following procedures herein:
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our service, we may require you to provide us with certain personal and identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect are used for the sole purpose of identifying you and contacting you.
What we collect
- Voluntary Information: Under this category, falls those information pieces which you willingly provide consent for. For example, hour name, address, billing information, postal address as well as other pieces of information you directly provide us on Powerful Planner, which may be used to deliver your purchased product / service. Methods of data collection may include surveys, membership forms, purchases and emails.
- Automatic information collected: We gather the data which your browser automatically sends to us (called log data) about you and your device through automatic, third-party tracking system. This may include, but not solely consists of your IP address, browser version, domain, page identification of our services that you visit, access time, time spent on site pages and various other statistics.
- Cookies Policies: Cookies are snippets of information that are sent by the marketer to your browser from the website that you visit and these are stored in your device’s hard drive. We may use both types of cookies i.e., permanent aka persistent cookies and temporary aka session cookies. They are used for providing you with a more interactive and personal experience with our services. You have consent to either accept or refuse these cookies. If you choose the later one, you may miss some better options of using our services.
To whom with we share information
- Discretionary third parties and Third-party service providers: We may convey your information to third parties where you have shown your discretion thereof or to third party which provides us services (known as third party processors) which may include data analysis services or tech entities, email delivery services, payment processing services and likewise services. Powerful Planner, neither in the present nor in the future, would disclose any of its customer lists and/or names to any third party(ies) through any means i.e., Sell, Rent or Lease.
- Other Disclosures: These disclosures pertain only to legal process, lawful request or protection of our privacy and rights, and/or that of the others.
Anonymous data includes the data obtained after excluding any information which renders you identifiable e.g. your name, from your personal data. It mostly happens with data set collected through cookies. This anonymous data is used to improve your usage experience with Powerful Planner.
Changes to the provided information
You can amend, access, erase/forget any type of data you have previously provided.
International information portability
The information we collect from you may be transferred, stored and processed in a destination outside United States whose data protection policies may differ from us but we will take reasonable measures to ensure that your data security is not violated.
Sensitive personal data
We need certain personal information in line with our data protection and privacy laws. Don’t disclose any sensitive personal data (e.g., social security numbers or your bio data like ethnic origin, religious identity, sexual orientation, criminal record or membership of any union) on /through Powerful Planner platform.
If a parent or guardian notices that a Child under 16 years of age has provided us with any sorts of information without them knowing, they should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would delete that Information as soon as we get back to you.
User Testimonials and Feedback
All testimonials and feedbacks of happy customers are provided after taking their permission.
Links to other websites
Acceptance of Terms
Thank you for reviewing our Privacy Terms & Conditions. If you have any queries or want to share any reviews, contact us at email@example.com